I like quick, I can't lie. This little dude is just about as quick as they come!
You will need:
1/2 yard of felt in blue (or whatever color your like)
Small bit of white and black felt for the eyes
Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut out the bunny and lay the pattern onto your felt. Pin or trace and cut two pieces.
2. Cut two small circles for the eyes and two even smaller ones for the pupils. Use fabric glue to attach them. Alternatively you may use a button or even stitch the eye.
3. Cut four pieces of various ribbon to approximately 2" in length. Fold them in half and pin them to the inside of the bunny.
4. Pin both sides together and sew all the way around, leaving a small opening at the bottom.
5. Fill the small opening with stuffing.
6. Sew the hole closed.
7. Put in child's Easter Basket and make him or her happy! Or be like me give it to her before, she won't know the difference!
Avery toted hers around the yard all afternoon. I'm lucky it didn't become a dog toy!