Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Belated Easter!

I am way late with my Easter post and now everyone is over it and here I am awkwardly posting photos. Story of my life.


We used boxed dyes.

But still got some pretty cool results!


Next, we headed to Sawyer's preschool for an Easter Egg Hunt. The toddlers went first. 


I love that they had a hunt just for the babies!


Next it was the big kids turn!


So.many.eggs.


Sawyer was incredibly particular about which eggs he picked up during the hunt. They were everywhere and he only picked one from each area before moving on. Maybe that means he'll try many things in life? I am digging too deeply here? ;-)



Extracting the prize!




Machine applique is my new addiction!!


My favorite pic from mom's Easter lunch!




No comments:

Post a Comment