Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{Weight Loss Attempt #809809789}

Accountability is what I need, so I'm putting it out there: This girl's bulge has started to droop a little too far over the belt for comfort. The weight from my pregnancy with Avery has never come off and let's be honest, she's almost 3, I can't be using that as an excuse anymore. There's only one good thing that comes from carrying a few (or twenty) extra pounds and that is boobs--large, droopy boobs. But even then large, deflated ta-tas, unholstered, will combine with that jelly roll to give one the shape of...well nothing. But I digress.

Full disclosure here: I am 148 pounds and 5'5" tall. My goal is to lose twenty pounds in the next three months. That's a little less than two pounds a week. Totally doable if I can chart my eating and get up off this lazy ass of mine!

I think I can, I think I can.

On a side note: I am working on a few new recipes and craft tutorials! I hope to start putting them on the blog later this week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment