Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Master Sawyer Turns Four!

Where does the time go? My little baby boy is growing up way to fast! I'm seriously starting to worry about him getting his license. Is that weird? We decided not to stress over his birthday this year and had his party at Romp n' Roll. Best.decision.ever. 



He was finally able to run free like the crazy monkey-child he is and be the center of attention. 



And Mommy learned how to make and apply fondant. I made the fondant out of marshmallow fluff and it tastes a bazillion times better than Wilton's!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Little Buddy!

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic cake! Love his curls (and his name) Sorry for the abundance of comments. I can't help it when you post such awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete