Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner Skirt

I haven't been able to get much sewing done since Avery's been born. Her room is right across from the office/craft room and the poor child is startled awake by the slightest creak. I finally broke down and brought my machine as well as my mess into the dining room. We may not be able to eat in there for a while but at least the creative hole in my heart is being filled! ;-)

In other news...

I'm beginning to work my way to some of the many fab patterns over at Burda Style and I had been eyeing this number for a while. I love the pleats and the fact that it only took about an hour and a half from start to finish.


And I look super sophisticated. (Sophisticated people always say super)


I actually made Avery's skirt way before she was born. I wasn't even pregnant yet as a matter of fact. Wishful thinking maybe?


Sawyer had on pants from the same fabric as my skirt but he was just to wild to get a picture. At least I got one of that cute faux smile of his. <3


Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment