Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Tree Pillows

It seems like the only time of year that our house is well decorated is Christmas. That's ok because I can only stand keeping little grabbers off of everything for so long! Here's a one evening project--Felt Christmas Tree Pillows! I used our existing couch pillows for the form and will just rip a seam to extract them when the time comes. (July, perhaps?)


I simply cut two felt squares and added  the Christmas Tree applique. Then I sewed them wrong-sides together at three sides leaving about a 1.5 inches for fringe. I added the pillow and stitched along the top seam. Lastly, I finished the edges with pinking shears. 


Makes a perfect cheerio-eating station for cute babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment