Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be My Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe.


A short and to the point post today. I wanted to get a picture up of this before Valentine's Day came and went. Sawyer's class Valentine's party was last week and I didn't want to send candy and plus I had a been mulling the idea for these around in my head for a while. I decided to get ambitious a couple of days before the party and whip them out. Needless to say, I was up late cutting little tiny felt hearts but Sawyer said that everyone in his class rrrreeeeeaaaalllyy liked them so all worth it!


It is basically two heart-shaped pieces of felt sewn at the sides to make a pocket for the heart pieces. The board is glued down using clear-drying fabric glue. I recommend doing these for a small class. I made twelve and I don't think I could have done even one more without going a little batty! 

Hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment