Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Simple Things.


I don't make many things for myself and I don't like taking pictures of myself. Honestly, I hate the process of getting prettied up although I love the way I feel when I do. My girlfriend, Mary, made one of these fab necklaces for herself and I had to have one!



There are tutorials for these all over the web but basically you just sew a tube and slide little wooden beads down it, making a knot after each one. Easy fosheezy! Sawyer was asking over and over "When are we going to the park?" as I was taking these. Doesn't he know that photo shoots are waaaayyy more important than playing outside? I mean, come on kid!


Avery prefers to play outside the box. I hope she is like that in life.


All of the moments they spend picking at one another are completely trumped by the moment they spend sharing and being best friends.




Sometimes Sawyer will say to me: Mom, I love my sister so much! That's when I really feel so lucky to have them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment