Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Baskets.


Last Easter. It breaks my heart a little every time another holiday comes around and remember how tiny and helpless she was the year before. It almost makes me want another infant. Almost. I might even try to stuff her in that same basket again this year, just for kicks!

Speaking of Easter baskets...

I am determined not to fill my kid's Easter baskets with junk this year. This means no piddly plastic junk toys, erasers, glitter-filled bouncy balls, rabbit ears, etc. It all just ends up in Avery mouth anyways and I have to go digging with my pinky finger as she shakes her head from side to side. No one ends up happy after this and the toy goes right in the trashcan. I'd rather just avoid this scene all together. Anyways, here's my list for each kiddo:

Sawyer
Pipe Builders - If your child does not have these, GET THEM! Sawyer plays with his constantly.
Egg-shaped Sidewalk Chalk
Bubbles
Bird Feeder kit
Glue Stick - We're out of glue sticks so might as well throw one in there!
Star Wars book

Avery
Melissa & Doug Farm Cube - I bought this used from a friend.
Felt Bunny - Patten and Tutorial Coming Soon!
Bubbles
"Pat the Bunny" board book

I'm also pretty sure that there will be decent amount of candy, especially caramel creme eggs because those are Mommy's *ahem* the Easter Bunny's favorite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment