Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Moving to the Country...

...Gonna eat me a lot of peaches...

Indeed it's true, our clan in pulling up it's suburban roots and headed to the rural south. I am so excited about this transition, I really can't even tell you how much! For me it means big gardens, raising chickens, fishing, porchin' it in the nude (I kid, I kid) and the best part of all, living right down the road from my mom and grandmother. I'm looking forward to starting fresh, leaving our clutter behind and living simpler lives. I'm especially excited about sharing our new adventures here! 

Bye Bye Richmond

Richmond, Virginia will always have cozy little nook in my heart. It's the city where I met my partner in life and started a family. I've had some heartaches and headaches here and grown stronger from them all. 

But for now I'm just so stoked about the next chapter! Wish us luck! 



xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment