Don't you just hate it when your significant other deletes all of your pictures from the camera? Yours has never done that, you say? Grumble, grumble, grumble.
Well, this project was supposed to come with an awesome sauce picture tutorial but due to unforeseen circumstances, we'll just have to settle for photos of the finished product and little bit of talking-you-through-it. Luckily, it's totally simple, you really don't need the photos.
You will need:
- Lots of glitter
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Clear Acrylic Coating Spray (Krylon)
- Felt in choice colors
- Spray Adhesive
1. Remove the glass and backing from your frame. Apply a layer of Mod Podge and pour over glitter, tapping off excess. Repeat until the entire frame is covered.
2. After the Mod Podge has dried, spray the frame with clear acrylic spray. Let dry.
3. Use spray adhesive to attach a piece of felt to the backing of the frame.
4. Cut felt shapes to make ice cream or any other fun designs. I've seen a ton of great ideas for felt boards on Pinterest!
Have a great weekend!