Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Friday, January 25, 2013

{iPhone Friday}

We're taking the girl bowling for her birthday tomorrow. Not something I would have picked for a 3-year-old but home-slice insisted on a "Strawberry Shortcake bowling party". Yep. So, today I've been baking and making cake pops that look like little strawberries. The whole process ended up being easier that I had anticipated, helped by the fact that I cheated and used one of those Bake Pop Maker thingies. You know, the glorified waffle iron with rounded spaces instead of waffles? I don't know where I'm going with this. Anyways, it's iPhone Friday so here's my week in photos:


Oh haiiii!


Serenading the dog. He looks thrilled.

How 6-year-olds do bath time.

We're starting a gang called The Blue-Eyed Tongue Twisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment