Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

{Up Close}



If you read my resolution post, you'd know that fine tuning my photog skillz was on the list. This means taking the beast off of auto and pondering things like ISO, white balance, aperture and shutter speed. Jinkies!



Found Sawyer busy building a marble ramp in the carport out of junk. Take the iPhone away from that kid and he can build some elaborate contraptions. He doesn't get that from me.



Large aperture.




Manual focus. Love it. Not as intimidating as it seems. Wish I would have tried it out sooner.



1 comment:

  1. Good job! I'm horrible at photography! Good for you for learning about life away from auto. Maybe I'll get there some day!

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete