Craft + Sew Kid Fun Recipes Home and Garden Tutorials Life

Monday, January 31, 2011

Avery's "Aviary" Birthday


I decided that I was not going to stress over Avery's first birthday party. We had some family and a couple of friends over to celebrate. Everything was PINK!


I stayed up the night before baking about forty cupcakes in chocolate fudge, vanilla, and strawberry flavors with buttercream frosting. Yum! 



Bird and owl cupcake toppers. I love these so much!


The owl is my favorite. 


Milk and pink lemonade for refreshments.


Fingerprint feathers. Each guest stamped and initialed their "feather." What a great keepsake! 


My birthday girl and me (trying unsuccessfully to duck out of the picture!)


I love them more than life! 


She texts. This was my first knotted tutu and I'll definitely be making more. Such a mindlessly fun thing to work on while watching T.V.



The rat pack. 

And now for the cupcake mashing/eating progression:






No comments:

Post a Comment